Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Rafa,

Hey dear, sorry that I didnt manage to witness your match against Novak Djikovic last night.. the match was broadcasted at 4am in Hong Kong and it was too painful for me to stay awake so late.

(Actually... I did set the alarm clock and did sleep in the sofa in the hope that I would wake up on time. However I didnt sleep well and at last, at 3:38 am, I had to creep back to my bedroom praying you good luck)

Enhorabuena! I have been following you since your first Grand Slam (Yes, the 1st Roland Garros) and have witnessed how you rise (2008: 3rd Roland Garros, Wimby and Beijing Olympics) and fall (2009..dont wanna mention that anymore. Anyway.) It is such a great moment for all those who support you to learn that you have earned this championship. To us, it is not just about having a Career Grand Slam that brings your career to the next level (it is important, though.) It is about overcoming bad times and depressions in life and telling people, "Hey!! I'm still here!!!"

It is a perfect demonstration to tell people: you rise, you fall, and you stand up again.

Probably that's why people love you.

Gracias.





PS, that language website you mentioned previously... is not working.
PPS, update celebration pictures would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment