Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Rock and the Hard Place

"I chose all this. This rock... this rock has been waiting for me my entire life. It's entire life, ever since it was a bit of meteorite a million, billion years ago. In space. It's been waiting, to come here. Right, right here. I've been moving towards it my entire life. The minute I was born, every breath that I've taken, every action has been leading me to this crack on the out surface." (這一切都是我選擇的. 這石頭的一生都是在等我...在億萬年前, 當它還是一顆流星的時候, 它就在等我. 自我出生的那一分鐘, 我所呼吸的每一口氣, 我所做的每一件事...都是為了引領我到它這裡.)


這個好看.

當人被卡在石縫裡動彈不得, 隨了設法保命和求生外, 還會審視自己的人生: 一些微不足道的畫面浮上心頭, 然後突然發現這些 "不重要" 的時光竟是支撐自己煞下去的理由...最後讓人鼓起勇氣, 引刀成一快.

斷臂後求救, 大叫的一句: "I need help!" 讓人流下眼淚.

最強的一句話, 可能在trailer 的 tagline:
"There is no force on earth more powerful than the will to live".

2 comments:

  1. this movie is quite scary ahhaha but i m going to watch it next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go see it! it is super touching and that arm-cutting scene is not that bad..oh well at least i didnt see people leaving cuz they wouldnt bear it..

    ReplyDelete